Various bits and bobs off my Fabia

Due to selling the car the following are surplus to requirements...

(grey = provisionally sold)

- Jabba rarb (without the bushes, they cost £40 from Jabba) looking for £100 for it SOLD

- Polo1600i rear strut never fitted £45

- 312mm brake calipers & 2x Tarox dot-4 500ml £130 SOLD

- fitted sunblinds x3 for the rear of the car, they look mint I'm not a fan of tints £50 SOLD

- skoda plastic boot liner £30

- lcr splitter £30 SOLD

- hid kit and a load of led bulbs for inside and out £50 (hid kit was more than that without any bulbs) SOLD

- headlight protectors £25 SOLD

- vRS numberplate surrounds x2 £20 for both SOLD

- brand new chrome grille surround £35

- as new condition gear knob & gaitor (plastic insert bit scratched though but gaitor and knob perfect) £25

- vRS floor mats £30 (think I have 2 sets) SOLD

- set of 4 brand new door handles £30

- S2000 aerial £10 SOLD

- Halfords aerial signal booster £5 SOLD

- K&N filter £12 SOLD

- Haynes manual £10 SOLD

- Pioneer stereo DEH-2220UB with usb port and aux input (green lights to match the interior) will include keys to remove Skoda radio and facia adapter £50 SOLD

- Audi TT 6 spoke 17" alloys that need sanding an respraying if you fancy a project £125

Not checked the cost of postage, but will include it in the price for most items so long as its not silly money. Based in Northumberland if anyone wants to collect. Pics on request.

I'll have a set of floor mats please if that includes postage? PM me and I'll send the money over.

I have a carpet cleaning machine, will give them a going over this weekend and pm you to confirm the sale :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ill take the rarb depending on when i can have it ?

ok mate, will pm the other member who has 1st refusal and get back to you today. obviously that price doesnt include postage cos its a fair size and weight. can look into this or arrange to meet halfway?

Interested in the Splitter, Grill surround and Hid/bulb kit :) how much posted and will you take a cheque ?

You have 2nd refusal on the splitter and grille surround, but 1st refusal on the lights. I'll see what happens with the other 2 items and get back with you to confirm what you want. Cheers.

I've been pretty inundated with requests for stuff, so keeping a list of who has 1st, 2nd & 3rd refusal on items as I have to confirm postal costs on the big stuff to make sure I dont do myself out of a load of cash. I have marked these items as provisionally sold so that it doesnt disappoint anyone who thinks they are definately available. If there is something that you are interested in then drop me a pm and I will keep my list updated. I figure this is the easiest way for me to keep it fair and organised.

cheers Dave.

• 4 weeks later...