fabia round drl's for fogs'

Hi guys i was wondering if this is possible. guess units are the same size and the wiring is there for drl but how would i go about putting fogs in and having strip drl like seen on 32kofdata

It wouldn't surprise me if the plugs and wiring was already there for front fogs. So you would just need to take the supply from the current DRL's and connect it to the strip DRL's.

If the wiring for the fogs isn't there, then it's just a case of tracing a wire from the fog light switch (through the exsisting fuse)

I might be wrong but when I brought my vRS in July 2010, the brochure said front fogs lights. But all uk cars came with DRL's.

Just found this link >>> http://brooksmotorcars.com.au/skoda/pdf/fabiaRS.pdf

From what I could see when the bumper of vrs is removed ther is no wiring provision for fogs

The standard fog light would fit in place of the drls

Biggest problem would be getting a plug to fit the fogs (two pin)

Wiring is straight forward via a relay and live feed from battery

I think you will find that the light switch has only one pull out position for fogs (rear) whereas other Fabias have two pull out positions

However you could easily fit a switch inside car