2006 Octavia Vrs 2.0T. 38k, black magic, 18" zeniths

Andypandy TFSI

Pics in 2nd post, lots more available on request.

I'm selling my 2006 octavia VRS tfsi due to the imminent arrival of my new car on 5th May. it's a bit difficult for my wife getting in and out so we've ordered a taller car with higher seats.

It's a black Magic 2.0tfsi with only 38,000 miles with skoda history. Cam belt done last year with receipt.

excellent bodywork, paintwork in fantastic condition other than a couple of stone chips as you'd expect.

18" zenith alloys with 4 x Vredestein ultrac sessanta tyres, fitted 1000 miles ago.

I had a towbar fitted two weeks ago as I was planning on buying a caravan for our summer holidays but it wasn't to be so the towbar is brand new with a receipt from the garage that fitted it. cost me £300. I'm not removing it as it would cost me even more to have it removed.

The interior is perfect, spotlessly clean without any staining or rips etc.

it has the jumbo box and 6 disc cd changer.

tax is due at the start of June and the Mot runs until 10th June.

absolutely everything works as it should, the coilpack recall has been carried out by Ingrams Skoda.

I have both keys and all the relevant paperwork.

I really have treated this car like a baby and will be sad to see it go. it only ever runs on bp ultimate or tesco 99ron.

it actually prefers the tesco stuff I think, don't know why.

Anyway, I'll have to get some pictures up, soon as I work out how to upload them from my iphone I'll do it

I'm looking for £6000.

Feel free to drop me a text, email or pm.

Andy

mob 07743 158752, email [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...