Mid Wales Meet - Elan Valley Saturday 28th April

richardsfavorit

Hi All, I have been a bit slack on this recently as I have been quite busy! How about we aim for the Saturday 28th April? Is that a reasonable date for people? Meet at the Elan Valley visitor centre for 12:30pm and have some lunch and then take a drive to Devils Bridge - as per my original plan a few posts back?

The details about the visitor centre are here - http://www.elanvalley.org.uk/visiting-elan/visitor-centre/

The proposed drive would be through the Elan Valley, passed the reservoir's and over to Devils Bridge - http://tinyurl.com/cs6q7rg

If you are tight like me and don't like paying to park, just the other side of the old metal bridge (follow the road round instead of going to the visitor centre), there is free parking down the road. We could prehaps meet there and walk up to the visitor centre.

Please add your name to this thread if you are interested!

Cheers Rich

If anyone is interested in this please can you add you name to this post. Its looking doubtful if it wil go ahead with the current level of interest. I will push it back for a month if no-one is interested in next weekend.

Cheers Norman. When are you back - just so I can try and in with you too? I think I will push this meet back a month or so to see if anyone is interested. There hasn't been any other interest except for you and Graham.

As there has been little interest in this event - it is NOW CANCELLED. Please do not turn up on the 28th as I won't be there!

I will try and schedule something for a few months time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Skodanorman, I've been really busy with work and the computer business I run which has meant I haven't had much time to arrange anything or even respond to this post! Sorry about this. I'm not good for a Tuesday evening as I play badminton, I was thinking of organising something for a weekend - it might be better for September?

How about we aim for Saturday the 22nd September? I will put a new thread up and see how much interest we get.

Cheers

Rich