VRS Alloy wheel colours

Hi,

I have just bought a 2007 Octavia VRS in Silver and it has the 18" Zenith alloy wheels but they could do with a refurb...

I was thinking Black, Anthracite or Gunmetal grey?

I would appreciate if anyone can post pictures of what colour wheels they have. Don't mind seeing other alloy wheels installed.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures,

Many thanks!

Edited by lionyo

Call me boring or old fashioned but I love shiny silver alloys.

I'm getting mine refurbed in a fortnight, the guy asked me what colour I wanted and I said OEM silver and he looked at me strange :giggle:

He did say that he had a nice metallic powder coat which really catches the light and almost looks polished. I said yes please!

(these pics are when I bought it, but being a perfectionist I can't cope with the scuffs and scratches!)

OctaviavRS2.jpg

OctaviavRS3.jpg

Edited by silver1011

• 8 months later...

hi . i see you are running the vredestein ultrac sassantas on these wheels what do you think of them as regards road noise . i have 4 nearly new ones i am thinking of putting on my car at the moment i have continental sport contact 3.s which are very noisy

On a silver car i think dark alloys dont look as good compared to the clean look of silver. Need mine refurbed and keep thinking of trying something different but when photoshopped they dont look as good. im open to pics of silver cars with dark alloys if anyone wants to help sway me.

• Like 1