My 99 Honda CB600 Hornet

flood

Not sure if this is the right topic to put this is as I couldn't see one for other vehicles. So feel free to move if need be.

This is my baby. Got her just under 2 year ago. Spent €1200 to buy it and have pumped about €2500 into her so far.

It's better to start at the last photo and work your way to the first one and you'll see the progress I've made. Photos where taken with a Canon DSLR EOS 550d and an iPhone 4s.

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/dizbo66/Honda Hornet/

Edited by flood

Lovely looking bike,had a 99 Hornet as my first big bike when they first came out :thumbup:

Looks like you still got the 16" front wheel,you not thought about changing it for a CBR600F 17" wheel?

I did and it made a huge change to the handling,nowhere near as twitchy when leant right over and a lot better choice for tyres.

She my first ever bike aswel lol. Never even on a moped before this. Passed my bike test first time. Only did it a month ago. Driving instructor was shocked that I never has a lesson or on a bike before that one. Did a three hour Pre test and was amazed at my control. So I must be an alright rider lol.

As for the 17s. Was thinking about it but kinda like the way the bike looks a little lower on the front end and if I go to the 17s I'm afraid it'll raise the front. Besides. The spray job on the wheels cost me a fortune as special paint had to be made in Czech or Poland. I've Matte white wrap with carbon fibre and the guy who did my wheels has it matching the exact white. Cost me a bomb to do.

Nice Bike and good piccies - had CB 500 with ABS for a while - Honda quality is normally really good :thumbup:

Currently have Suzuki 650 Gladius - love V-twins and to be honest good size and weight for me.

Enjoy - roll on the summer. :sun:

Looking spot on I am going to start a topic in the "Off Topic" section for any briski bikers to share what they have will post a link back in here.

Thats a lovely looking bike! Still really tempted to get one myself too

Are you the same flood thats on POCUK too?

Tis me alright lol. Still have the pajero. Although she is off the road at the moment.

Do I know you. What's the username on pocuk. Small work aint it.

And id def recommend getting a bike. Love taking it out during the good weather.

Tis me alright lol. Still have the pajero. Although she is off the road at the moment.

Do I know you. What's the username on pocuk. Small work aint it.

And id def recommend getting a bike. Love taking it out during the good weather.

I'm JimmyW on there too,I've a white Jap SWB. I used have an octavia 3 years ago,but sold it to my mother and got a pajero a small while later.

My housemate had an RVF 400 but it got robbed a few months ago,t'was a lovely bike too. I had a YZ125 for a while too,that was great craic!