24 hour test drive

Any dealer should if they have one available and they know it will 'seal the deal'; just phoning around and asking if you can have one for 24 hrs won't get you ay takers I wouldn't think, they'll want to know you're serious about buying it first...and off them. My local had one and were more than willing to let me have it for a couple of days once I told them about my cunning plan to book my current car in for a non-existent fault and get a vrs covered under their insurance as a courtesy car. They can't do it unless they have a registered demo car though.

Right okey doke, i am serious about getting one as the fabia is getting sent back, maybe something to discuss with my dealer if skoda agree to my requests

Best of luck on sending it back, customer service is shocking at Skoda UK.

Haha thanks, i would say i have a pretty good case as the car is only 7months old, its been 4 weeks so far and seem to be getting on with it, dealer have sent the replacement vehicle form in for an octavia rater than fabia so fingers crossed, going to ring them next week to push it abit more, dealer has been great about it all though i must say