New Vredestein Vorti's

Hunty278

Time to replace the Sessanta's on the front, and the Vorti's are £77.95 on Camskill at the moment. What a price. A no brainer really.

The tyres have been on  the rear again for a year or so, and I've been out of ythe country for 4 months. There is still over 4mm on the vorti's. So they are wearing very well, although I don't drive my car hard a lot of the time. They have been reviewed a little more now, and they are one of the best tyres around in the dry, although they seem to have focused on wear rather than go softer for better wet performance. Still, I have found them great in the wet, so I'm not concerned too much by what the reviews say.

So, they're great in the dry, decent enough for me in the wet andlast a fair while.

Nice to see others have the same opinion. Thanks all

• 7 months later...