New to modding a Skoda Fabia VRS

So what is it running then? You say a front mount and hard pipes with no mention of turbo, then you say running 175 on stock turbo would be stupid.

We need more information first rather than you just quoting figures which realistically aren't going to mean much

11 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

You're a bit new and a bit angry, you're angry because you completely misunderstood what I meant.

You're wrong, start a new topic to find out why, this one belongs to someone else and is too old.

When you make a mistake it's best not to double down on it.

I am deffensive..gaurded by nature and have zero trust in many people in general but this isnt about me as a person ..that said ..clearing the air ,i am a car mechanic by trade but modding cars and mapping is something i have never done from fitting upgrade parts plumbing intercoolers in to the turbo etc etc and the mapping and so forth..im a jdm car fanatic yup thats me and superbikes jdm too..but i like these little mk 1 fabia vrs they have my respect they are very quick pocket rockets. And to have one close as damne to 200 bhp or 200 and over would be epic. I get bored of cars quickly so i am safe in saying u would want 200 bhp and over . And is it worth the cost of the mods to then totally lose out on selling the car in time to come...? Then again wuth any car..truck..bike mods..its bound to ve a money pit..right? Or do i go out and by an old bmw v8 or v12 merc at 525 bhp? For 10 k? Or s3..s4...mazda mps...

If you want around 200bhp fit a PD150 turbo and get it mapped safely to 190bhp-ish. Cheap and affordable, or get it modified into a hybrid turbo for a bit more money and power. 

Or as you mentioned you can just not bother and buy something else for 10k.