rclick alarms. wish to help me please

i have skoda octavia 1 model 2003 1.6i ,it is with only keys (normal keys not fobs ) so i have searched the internet on alarms tha have FOB keys as the same as original,i found this site & this alarm (http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=368) this company is located in england ,does one of my dear friends here try its products as i am not from england & i will by it online,so please i want you advice

I've installed one of their kits. Worked ok for ~2 years then suddenly stopped. Haven't yet gotten around to figuring out what's wrong with it. Installation is probably a lot easier now that they sell that mk4 golf direct fit loom. I'd buy that within a heartbeat if I was installing another one these, I'd think it fits the octavia as well?

I know people who have the remote central locking fitted. They don't seem to have any problem.

http://www.rclick.co...products_id=671

thank you sir for your quick response i want an alarm kit to buy once,as it is agood deal,would you thisnk it is good? can u ask for me as i said i am not from england

I've installed one of their kits. Worked ok for ~2 years then suddenly stopped. Haven't yet gotten around to figuring out what's wrong with it. Installation is probably a lot easier now that they sell that mk4 golf direct fit loom. I'd buy that within a heartbeat if I was installing another one these, I'd think it fits the octavia as well?

then you recommend me with these kit? is their remotes are as the same of original, their blanks is good will it silver color changes after a while ?? is it easy to install?? is these company makes discount in any period of the whole year to recommend me to purchase in?

i am sorry for my questions sir.

thank you sir for your quick response i want an alarm kit to buy once,as it is agood deal,would you thisnk it is good? can u ask for me as i said i am not from england

I don't know anyone who has fitted the alarm. I've fitted a couple of the remote locking units and they were easy to install. A neighbour has had his for at least 4 years without any problem.

so u recommend me with the remote locking kits , is its remote as original? is its blanks silver color changes after a while ( stainless ) is its price is good? iam sorry sir for all these questions