Fabia Monte Carlo Extras ?

HI All,

Ordering my Fabia Monte Carlo 1.2tsi this weekend !! Have a few questions about the extras wandering if anyone can explain?

So far i have went for the following

Anthracite metallic paint

Arm Rest

Climatronic

Maxi dot display

My questions are on the following

Bluetooth connectivity/preperation

1 .does this include Maxidot display?

2 . do you require satnav for operation?

Sat Nav

1. does this include maxidot display?

Also does anyone have the sat nav unit? if so how are you getting on with it ? i personally dont need it for the navigation side i just think it looks nice haha!! Any other advantages over standard head unit?

Cheers

You will need to spec maxi-dot separately from the sat-nav and bluetooth. The bluetooth prep is for a different steering wheel. If I were you i'd go for maxi dot, and sat nav, sod the bluetooth - I drive when i'm in the car!

I have sat nav, bluetoorh and multi steering wheel in my vrs. Don't use nav much, but it is great, really like the touch screen for acessing ipod and mobile phone book. Recently discover you can slide the green bar rather than turning the dial when going through music or phone book.

Bluetooth comes with maxi dot but only std steering wheel. If you want the MFSW that will be an extra.

Do you really want the armrest? When I test drove a Monte with one I just found it got in the way when changing gear, probably be great on the vRS due to the DSG but I don't have one on that either.

Bluetooth comes with maxi dot but only std steering wheel. If you want the MFSW that will be an extra.

Do you really want the armrest? When I test drove a Monte with one I just found it got in the way when changing gear, probably be great on the vRS due to the DSG but I don't have one on that either.

Have a arm rest in my 2010 polo at mo couldnt live with out it haha

Have a arm rest in my 2010 polo at mo couldnt live with out it haha

+ 1 for arm rest, nice to have, good for longer journeys, good for extra storage.. You can always leave it upright so its out of the way until you need it.