Bolero Displays Towbar Icon

I had a removable towbar fitted last week and since then when selecting reverse gear, without the towbar fitted, I have an extra icon in the bottom right of the Bolero screen as well as the normal picture of the rear of the car.

I looks like a loudspeaker with a line through it and a towball. Pressing it gets rid of the line on the loudspeaker.

I assume, when the line is through the loudspeaker, that this is to stop the reversing sensors detecting the towball and giving a false reading.

If so is it possible the default it to normal use (no line through the loudspeaker icon) as I only have the towbar attached when I am towing.

Richard

I suspect that the loudspeaker crossed out is the Bolero showing you that it has turned the music volume right down to nothing. Does the music stop playing?

The towbar symbol I can't help with, but suspect that it is not coded correctly so perhaps thinks it is permanently connected to an electrical connection to the trailer / caravan.

when the PDC audio settings are set to "high", it will mute the audio when the sensors r engaged - that's wat ur seeing with loudspeaker, a "mute" symbol.