The search goes on

Well i was hoping to write this post saying i have got myself a nice mk1 vrs i went and looked at one at the weekend with full service history but high on miles 133k with a nice plate and cambelt water

pump just done he was looking for £1995 dealer price what do you think?

But he wouldnt ake my car in px as the vrs was a px trade car why didnt he tell me that would have saved me a 100 mile drive lol

well i think i better get to work but if anyone has a nice mk1 vrs in dorset for sale around 2 grand ish and would take a nice hyundai gen 3 04 private plate 105k coupe for sale on ebay please look at my items 6169davis in px please let me no

I so want a vrs i love them a little picture off the car i looked at

Thanks

post-89135-0-31357700-1337146651_thumb.jpg

There's a black one with tinted windows on the way out to yeovil! I can't remember what the place is called but if you are going to yeovil from btown then they're are on the left hand side of one of the major a roads. Currently on the phone so can't really search it. Will take a proper look when I get on the main computer.

Where abouts in Dorset are you from? I am from Bournemouth, so if you want any help with picking a car or to see what a non standard One is like drop me a message.

There's a black one with tinted windows on the way out to yeovil! I can't remember what the place is called but if you are going to yeovil from btown then they're are on the left hand side of one of the major a roads. Currently on the phone so can't really search it. Will take a proper look when I get on the main computer.

That would be a great help mate if you could thank you i want one so badly at the moment i think im falling in :love: lol

Where abouts in Dorset are you from? I am from Bournemouth, so if you want any help with picking a car or to see what a non standard One is like drop me a message.

Im in bridport so not to far from you any info would be cool thanks buddy Edited by Simon Davis