greenline estate ordered today :)

just placed my order for a greenline 1.2tdi estate today :sun:

due in 4 weeks, as another dealer had one due in for stock and beadles maidstone where i went had a yeti due in for stock the other dealer wanted so they did a swap :)

now waiting which is the annoying bit, as i want my new toys now :rain:

clive the salesmans was very good, even offered the wife a yeti 24 hour test drive as she is looking at one next year

even told him we a friendly to dealers on here, so he may look and check

corida red, estate, with reversing sensors as the only option

but i am in kent and you are up country

will also have a tow bar in couple of months when i have a couple of hundred spare

going to find the stop start a bit odd to begin no doubt, but most of the comments on my other thread have said it is good and not to intrusive, but also the system is very intelligent, does not stop the engine until warmed up and under certain circumstance with the aircon running

planning a 500 mile round trip to see a mate in devon to see what it can do milage wise

Edited by bluecar1

greenline should take fewer miles as it will be more of a mix of urban and motorway,

will be keeping a good log of the fuel and milage, as i am very curious to see just how good it really is as others on here indicate it does live up to expectations once run in and loosened up

• 3 weeks later...

just had call from clive at beadles today, my greenline has landed in UK, just waiting for the transport order on the system for date it will arrive at dealers and pickup shortly after

:sun: :sun: :sun:

car arrived at dealers yesterday, just got to arrange collection with clive (hopefully saturday if they can get their paperwork done in time)

if not early next week on way to work :)

Welcome to the club. Great we car.

Live mine to bits.

I would recommend getting signed up to fully or if you have a smart phone, an app such as road trip.

The best mod I've added was the sunglasses holder.

Keep us up dated on your gl2

spoke to clive today (paid him visit in lunch time as only 4 miles from work)

hand over tuesday lunch time, but if he can get it through PDI quicker then monday :)

i am an old fogey(according to daughter, until she wants something), i have varifocals with reactolight on so no need for sunglasses

only thing is i have to have the ford KA tomorrow instead of VRS, just in case clive got my greenline through PDI early