Monte Carlo 105 CR or Elegance 105 CR estate

You could technically Monty the new Combi :) they do a rear skirt thats identical to the Monty's :) :p

There is that, and black wrap the roof (if it just happened to be a white one)

Drop it on Eibachs, rear anti-roll bar

Mmmmmmm

I would say go for a vRS estate but there is no TDI so i go for the 105 CR elegance estate you get toys and carrying capacity and to be far it`s not a bad looking car with one or two mods it would look sweet

I quite like the Scout :)

I think Leon is right - get an Elegance estate and pimp it slightly - vrsrs has some Gigaro vRS rims that would suit it lovely!

Edited by Ad Lav
  • Like 1

I think the scout has it's looks, it might be useless, but it still looks great! :)

Yeah, Adam's right....a set og Gigaro's would looks lovely ;)

• Like 1

....a set og Gigaro's would looks lovely ;)

I've got a set of Fabia Mk1 vRS wheels sat in the garage, but they are Focus RS green at the moment :think:

How much extra space does the estate really give you? Dad's got one, but I've never seen a hatch next to an estate and the boot space looks similar, just a bit more height and a tad extra length on estate.

How much extra space does the estate really give you? Dad's got one, but I've never seen a hatch next to an estate and the boot space looks similar, just a bit more height and a tad extra length on estate.

It goes up from 300 to 480, so it is substantially bigger

I'd agree 100% with Seagull. Not only looks more balanced but holds an amazing amount of 'stuff' even with spare wheel. Went to France for 2 week holiday last year; me, lovely wife, mad son. Took more than 2 weeks luggage (as you do) and still able to use the load cover. Heading there again in July; will 'modify' luggage this time to fit in more wine!

• Like 1

Depends, I got so far with turning my old Combi (f/r valences - BTW the rear once ISN'T the styling pack ones the UK market gets!). We manged to get a fruit machine in the back of mine and still get the boot shut.

I fully intend to do a MCC once I get another Combi. No stealing my projects! LOL!

Edited by Ross Chapman