I got beat by a Kia

I was on a dual carriageway behind a slow moving caravan, so i overtook it.

There was a Kia something...cube shaped thing can't remember the name (the suv style thing) which was behind me and also over took the caravan after I did.

After I overtook the caravam I moved back into left hand lane, the woman in the Kia stayed in the righ hand lane. Now sometimes I like to put my foot down to make it a little more difficult for overtakers (mainly boy racers, bmw's, high performance cars. sports cars, etc.), unfortunately it was a straight road so i couldn't do anything with my 1.2 <70bhp.

If it's a twisty road or uphill road I can surprise some drivers but not this time. Uphill at 3000 revs on a run up is good in my car compared to many normal cars, e.g. Ford Focus 1.6 Fiat Punto 1.4, Ford Mondeo 1.8, BMW 316, Pug 207 1.4.

edit: I did drop down 2 gears from 5th to 3rd.

Edited by fabia55

"Now sometimes I like to put my foot down to make it a little more difficult for overtakers (mainly boy racers, bmw's, high performance cars. sports cars, etc.)"

Why?

Just because they overtook you?