Urban Yeti with 17" Alloys

MartynVRS

While waiting to get tyres fitted I noticed this Urban Yeti and it had these 17" wheels on. Just wondering what PCD they are and what weight they are. Given they have Pirelli Pzero Rosso's on I'm guessing and because it's an Urban Yeti it can't be much. Could be a good wheel choice for someone while keeping it OEM. IMO they look quite smart and did suit the Yeti

https://www.dropbox....oe/IMAG0426.jpg

Yeah I think they look great on models with black roofs (like mine). Only they weren't an option down here. If I could bag a set for under $1K swap-over I'd be happy.

PCD is the same on all Yetis.

Quite correct, but give the OP's car is a Fabia vRS me thinks he would like to fit the 'Urban' (Matterhorn) wheels to his vRS.

In which case it won't work because a Yeti's wheels PCD is 5 x 112 whereas the Fabia's is 5 x 100.

MartynVRS - if you are asking about weight of wheels, you must be thinking of getting something lighter that your OE wheels; in which case IMHO, as a rule, you will have to go to something aftermarket as OE wheels are not known for their lightness.

They are called Matterhorns. Only available on the Urban and you can't even have them as an option on other Yetis sadly.

.... but they can be bought as a separate parts order; pricey mind ;)

http://www.skodapart...2011-2013-50209

I liked the bit that said "

They fit first time", in the link above. I would be worried if wheels didn't fit first time!

I had a vision of a workshop bod hitting them with a hammer or slicing chunks off to make them fit on the second attempt :rofl: .

Just goes to show how silly some things can be when you use a template to create a body of text...

Edited by vegit8