Long term test

BigHusky

http://www.autoexpre...ond_report.html

A Greenline Yeti in the hands of an Autoexpress editor and family. Posted this to show some potential owners how big a Yeti boot is. Of course there is slightly more room without the raised floor (spare wheel). Gone are the days when we needed prams, now the boot is usually taken up by either the 2 dogs or horse riding helmets , body protectors etc, but always something :)

I bet the journalist does not know the seats can slide back and forth. Or his daughter is a donkey with adult legs on a baby body?! I suspect his seats are in a forward position to enable her to kick those front seats that way? Not having children I'm not sure but that sounds dubious to me... As with most things coming from Auto Express.

Rule 1, when we have grandchildren in our car, is 'No shoes will touch the seat in front'. It's quite easy - children in, shoes off, belts/harness on, until they're old enough and big enough to put their feet where they belong - on the floor.

Granpa's a real grizzly. Until it's Lego time, anyway.

The rear of our passenger seat has footprints on it from our 5 year old, but the leatheret is easy to clean.

Bet it's no different in a Focus, Golf etc

Granpa's a real grizzly. Until it's Lego time, anyway.

My Grand kids are not allowed anywhere near my Lego, unless I show them how they work. Big technic stuff! :think:

• Like 1

I bet the journalist does not know the seats can slide back and forth. Or his daughter is a donkey with adult legs on a baby body?! I suspect his seats are in a forward position to enable her to kick those front seats that way? Not having children I'm not sure but that sounds dubious to me... As with most things coming from Auto Express.
I'm sure he does, and he talks about removing them which can only be done from the position in line with the middle seat which doesn't slide.....remember..... :rofl: