An Assortment of Mk2 Octavia Spares

Browny_37

Hey guys, i have quite an assortment of parts for sale.

I've a Highline Steering Wheel Module for sale, i bought this for a maxidot conversion into a classic spec mk2 octavia. Was installed and removed from the car without any damage. It worked flawlessly whilst in installed.

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0050-1.jpg

I'm looking for £75 for the module-NOW SOLD

My next item is for a mk2 octavia cruise control stalk, in very good condition and wasn't on the car all that long.

DSCF0069.jpg

I'm looking for £25 for the cruise stalk-NOW SOLD

My next item is a mk2 octavia trip computer stalk, again in very good condition.

DSCF0072.jpg

Again looking for £25 for the trip stalk-NOW SOLD

I've also got a Mk2 Octavia 1.9TDI BJB gearbox mount, which has been used and removed from the car with very little mileage...I bought another one with similar symptoms to my first gearbox mount letting go. To find out it didn't fix the problem and the fault was somewhere else.

So here we have a almost brand new Mount. I'm looking for £20 for the gearbox mount.

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

I'm interested in the steering module and CC stalk.

Will the controller support MFSW as well as Maxidot?

I have a wiper stalk with toggle switch on, but different pictures. I suppose that will still work with the steering controller?

PM me some payment details for these two items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry i've only just seen this reply, if your still in need ive still got it. Not a frequent user of this site, the reason i replaced the gearbox mount as that the original had been set at an angle after the gearbox rebuild the garage did....over time the end parts on the mount collapsed as the engine gearbox lurched forwards.

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

Collapsed rear segment...as you can see though the mount wasn't set straight or true either side.

The mount i have is the last one i put on the car, as the car developed the same lurching characteristics to the original problem. It didnt cure it, so i took it off the car and put the older part back on.