MK1 Octy vRS 17" Spiders with tyres

tonyb8063

I am selling a set of 4 17" spiders with kuhmo tyres, the wheels are in very good condition with no buckles etc. These are the original wheels which are now 10 years old and have never been refurbed so there are a few small kerb marks but nothing major,the kuhmo ecsta tyres have loads of tread left and are good for a fair few thousand miles. I will take some photos and tyre tread depths later tonight as soon as it stops raining. Looking for £250 as the condition is very good. Tyres are 205/50/17.

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g362/tonyb8063/Spiders%20for%20sale/

All original wheelnuts, wheelnut covers, center caps and the locking nut key are included. All wheels are balanced and ready to put straight on.

Thanks for looking.

wheel whore lol.

wish i didnt sell them tds now lol.

iglad you keepin ur car mate. spiders are way fwd. jus got another set for the fabia lol. got 2 sets again lol. one for fabia n other for octy.

gl mate 2