Got one at last but need some help

Hi after a long time looking for a vrs i have finally brought one.

Ok ok its has done 132k but for 1100 pounds i couldnt walk away i sold my scooby at the weekend so had a load of cash burning a hole in my pocket lol .

She drives like a dream but does need a full service and cambelt which im booking in for a change today i will try to upload some pics of the car tonight

All i can say is i think its a bargin with fsh and loads of bills its a lovely car but could do with a bit more roar lol so i was thinking about a cone filter can anyone tell me what the small hose is that runs from the air box down to the front of the car its not the maff sensor can i just get rid of it or does it need to be relocated thanks guys

if its noise you want then ok but if its poke you want then leave std airbox in and get a kandn pannel filter in it and a forge or compbrake dv for the noise.

a good cat back for some added worbble.

welcome to the club mate.

Welcome bud, Funny, i know a few of us on here that have come from scoobys me included. Theres a lot of good guides on here, and a website made by one of briskys mods. www.pimpmysloda.co.uk. Full of lots of information and if your handy with a spanner all DIY mods that are suited to our engines.

Got may pics of your motor up yet?

Thanks guys for the tips has anyone got a tec guide for a cambelt change thinking about doing it myself with a little help from the old man :giggle:

sorry forgot to ask what size is secondary air filter if i went down the cone route

Edited by Simon Davis