Guess The Film Game V 2.0

@Lee

Well, originally started by SausageRoll and locked for going over 1000 posts, it's back. The rules are the same as originally posted by Monsieur Roll himself. In case you don't know them or you just need a reminder, they are as follows;

The aim of this game is to guess the name of the film by identifying the screen shot posted. If you guess correctly, you post the next screen shot and so on...

RULES:

1. Movies must have premiered post-1969, ie 1970 onwards!

2. Movies CAN be PRE-1970 ONLY if they are VERY well known (and even then, it probably isn't much of a challenge)

3. Only post a decent screen grab which can be identified. If you post a random snapshot of a wall or something that isn't descriptive of the movie at all, it will be disregarded as it will kill the game

4. For the sake of simplicity, please keep the selections limited to films with English as the default language.

5. No movies based off of series or anime/mangas.

6. Only the person that correctly guessed the previous image FIRST may post a new picture.

8. Hints can be given at the posters discretion if necessary.

9. Nothing other than Movies please. No TV stuff etc...

I know this film and for some reason my brain keeps telling me it's Back To The Future. No idea why, but I've just gotten home after a long night out, my brain has taken quite a beating.