The Porkmobile

Porkballs29

Did you ever leave vec c mate? I ain't been on in a while, you'll be back in with that lot :) lol

No mate, never left Vec C. Don't post to often on there but I'm all ways looking lol.

Sent from my phone, using my thumb.

Oh no more skoda! :( lol i see a 2.0t audi a3 today it looked completely standard but sounded really nice.. Get one of them! :p haha

Yeah I was thinking either a 2.0tfsI or 2.0 turbo doesn't need to be overly fast as she will drive it mainly. Just don't know what I'm gonna do. Been modding reasonably fast cars for quite a while now and I love it, there are some great forums about obviously inc this one and I won't have my own car anymore. It's weird when I got in from the interview last night I actually felt a bit sad as I knew what I'd have to do :'(

Just go straight for the R8! Hahaha and i was like that when i got my fabia vrs and knew i wouldnt be driving the fabia elegance anymore, strange really its only a bit of metal!

That's the thing though its not just the car its what comes with it. I don't go out drinking etc so my car is my hobby and most of my mates these days are forum members from old/current forums just not sure what I'll do with my self ha ha.

• 2 months later...