Best Insurer for a very modified VRS - IE KO4, 328BHP!

Thanks for all the input on this,

Have gone with Sky in the end, Many thanks to Luke at Sky for helping me out :thumbup:

I haven't bought car insurance outside of money supermarket or compare the meerkat dot com for years, but obviously buying a car of this type necessitates the old 'phone round, and around, and around........' approach :drunk:

Got to say, if Sky's renewal quote next year is sensible I'll just stick with them :rock:

Glad we could help, if you have any queries you are welcome to PM us the forum.

Kind regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Sorry for not replying, been a bit busy enjoying the car etc (amongst other things)

eventually got it for £550 protected, which is just as well because the first bloke that was supposed to be buying my car pulled out, leaving me with four days to try and resell it! - did it in 24 hours, but had to accept a low price for it to shift it quickly.

Then had loads of hassle from the bloke that pulled out first time around, still...

All happy now :happy:

• Like 1