Shark self tuning box

i bought a shark remap and self tuning box in a briskoda deal about 12 months ago

i have just sold my octavia and still have the box

i am thinking of putting it on ebay but unsure whether it is of any use to anybody.

can it be reused, can anyone put the remap currently contained in it onto their car.

i bought a shark remap and self tuning box in a briskoda deal about 12 months ago

i have just sold my octavia and still have the box

i am thinking of putting it on ebay but unsure whether it is of any use to anybody.

can it be reused, can anyone put the remap currently contained in it onto their car.

I believe thay can only be used again if you revert back to the original map on the car it was purchased for.

Then the purchaser of the STS must buy a new map from Shark for their car, which can be uploaded onto the STS unit.

That's correct. If you sold the car with the remap still on it then the box is pretty much useless and you may as well have given it to the person who bought the car.

If you set it back to standard then the sts can be used with any car and a new file can be purchased from shark.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...