Hi all from North east.

SDavVRS

Hi guys whats going on, im Dav 23 just got myself a Fab VRS 05 plate to have as a toy,

i currently own a Ford Focus ST-3 and wanted a toy i could have some fun in but thats also a little nippy when it wants to be,

So i ended up stumbling upon a Fabia VRS and im pretty glad i did.

i must sat i love the car been driving about town getting great returns on the MPG and also got some good power behind it.

i have no pictures as of yet but there i will carrying out a mini detail on the car on tuesday so i will get some pictures up of her then, and also some of my Foci ST.

is there any other members out there from the boro area im not boro but not a million miles away, hope to catch you lot around

cheers Dav

Thanks for the welcome Ema,Long,Kiddy. I said I wasn't going to do anything to the Fab because my ST is modded, but I might change my mind :p.

I deffently going to do some exterior mods and some little mods on the inside of the car, but might just have to get a remap. :)

How's it going mate, I live in thornaby :) keep yours eyes peeled for my black VRS Octavia, and TPS is on portrack lane for any bits a pieces you may need

Cheers Adams, I'll keep a look out im often over at thornaby tackle shop. Thanks for the info on the TPS. I'll be in my frozen white ST or my little black fab VRS,

Thanks for the welcome chloe and alkip

Edited by SDavVRS

If you're keeping it fairly standard I would reccomend the following:

Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar (RARB) - http://www.awesomegti.com/car/skoda/fabia1/whiteline-rear-arb-fab-ib4-a2-polo-9n-9n2-gti-lupo

Remap - I used Shark Performance but obviously that's up to you

Seat Leon Cupra front splitter - Order from TPS, part number 1ML 805 903

If you're keeping it fairly standard I would reccomend the following:

Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar (RARB) - http://www.awesomegti.com/car/skoda/fabia1/whiteline-rear-arb-fab-ib4-a2-polo-9n-9n2-gti-lupo

Remap - I used Shark Performance but obviously that's up to you

Seat Leon Cupra front splitter - Order from TPS, part number 1ML 805 903

Cheers Kiddy I like the sound of all them, what's it like after stage one remap?

Totally different car mate, no horrible torque spikes at 2K revs and there's power all the way to 4k. Most maps will see you Upto about 170bhp and 300 ft lbs torque. Then they are pretty quick little cars!

• Like 1