Slow throttle response

Snoopy

Hi guys. I require some advice and your opinions on my problem. I have a 2009 new shape superb with the 2.0 170 cr engine, manual transmission. It has been remapped by revo two/ three months ago. Now the issue I have is the throttle response below say 2200 rpm is sluggish I.e in second gear with the revs below this, the pick up in speed is slow then shoots off above this rpm. The garage who supplied the map hooked it up to the computer whilst on a test drive and no apparent issues with the maf and egr readings etc. changed the air filter for high flow one but no difference. One thing I did do just before the remap was change the fuel filter! Got it from europarts and appeared to be the correct one. Could this cause a sluggish throttle. Further more the garage who did the remap had not come across my ecu code before so had to wait for revo to write the map for this ecu! Is it possible revo missed something on the map, or did they simply need to change the map for my ecu code?

Edited by Snoopy

Didn't have the car very long, a matter of a couple of months before the remap, however I didn't notice this before. The maps been on since May this year and yes I noticed this almost immeadiately, to be honest I thought the car hadn't been mapped but had It all checked over and no faults found, map present etc

Edited by Snoopy

Contacted revo. They have been great and asked me to return to the original garage for them to take a reading of my ecu and have their diesel guy at revo look over it! Fingers crossed. It may just be me and expecting more from the car, however my last mapped CR diesel albeit a vauxhall didn't have this slow response/ lag. Though reading lots of reviews on the 2.0 170 cr engine it seems it suffers from this slow response but seems remapping sorts this, but not in my case it seems.