octy 4x4 estate feeler ( i really need diesel )

missingmyvrs

Professionally modified Silver 2001 Skoda Octavia 4x4 turbo

I have very recently had the full engine / box out and replaced the clutch solid flywheel and vr6 clutch / cover. The box has the longer VRS ratios compared to the normal low ones on the 4x4 setup. This gives a lot better cruising capability and also easy 35mpg on a mixed run compared to more like 30 at best in the original ratios (40mpg on a steady motorway trip easy to obtain). During the engine out I transplanted a load of upgrades and cleaned / tested or replaced all most every single item

Running the latest revo stge 2+ software is pushing about 235bhp and utilizing the k03s turbo gives instant response and more than enough to surprise other sports models mix this with fantastic traction of the 4wd is a real performance sleeper and great in bad weather making it a very safe, practical performance car

Full 12 months tax and 12 months MOT and full service completed 2k ago, always ran on v-power

Servicing

FULL service history with regular haldex oil changes also, last 2 services completed by myself with oe or higher spec parts

Modifcations

Revo stage 2+ remap on K03S standard turbo

Carbonio Cold Air Intake – carbon intake pipe and cone filter located down behind the front bumper

i paid 3k for this only 2 weeks ago so want as close to that as poss but open to offers

located in wokingham

Forge Front Mounted Intercooler including properly modified bumper bar, Neuspeed large diameter metal turbo intake and Intercooler pipes. Headlamp wash still working

APR R1 dump valve (recirculates correctly), relocated to the front.

Blueflame full exhaust with single sport cat giving a sportier sound but not particularly loud, tweaked exhaust to retain oe 4x4 exit to keeping the tailpipe out of sight

Secondary air pump removed and correct removal of all surplus vac hoses etc

New exhaust gasket

Spark plugs changed 10k ago

Cambelt and water pump (oe parts) fitted 10k ago approx 1 year

Steering fluid changed 2k ago

Oil and all filters changed 2k ago (oil, pollen, fuel)

New oe fuel pump fitted in oe housing 1k ago < >Octavia diesel engine sound deadening under bonnet

Transmission

Rebuilt gearbox in 2008 by Awesome at a cost of £1200 fitting internal gearing higher VRS geared and lower engine RPM for cruising. / economy.

Clutch / cover new oe items fitted 2k ago

New G60 flywheel, no DMF to worry about

Neuspeed shortshift kit – smoother short throw shift < >Last service had new oe gearbox oil and dot 4 racing fluid approx 2k agoFronts - new

Brakes

VRS spec 312mm discs and pads front (oe discs and tt pagid spec pads). Carriers were upgraded to allow increase in disc size from the standard 288mmNew rear discs / pads November 2011 oe parts. Racing dot 4 fluid just changed 2k agoNeuspeed front 25mm ARB and poly bushes.

Suspension / Chassis

Neuspeed front upper and lower strut braces (upper not fitted)

Poly dogbone engine mount.

Koni HA Coilovers, Height adjustable but set at the highest setting retaining good ride comfort and ground clearance but superior handling control.

Neuspeed on-car adjustable rear track control arms. The 4x4, unlike the VRS has fully independent rear suspension, but not adjustable on-car from standard and required to keep the camber in tolerance.

Neuspeed rear 22 mm ARB and poly bushes.

Suspension setup to TT Spec done completed July 2012.

New steering rack ends (oe oe audi tt ones) 2k ago

New power steering pipe fitted 2k ago due to slight leak of original

New lower ball joints (oe audi tt ones) 2k ago < >Full tow bar and electrics fittedVRS front bumper and silver grill surround < >Audi TT 7x16 alloys with 205/55/16 Avon ZV5’s all round, 3-4mm tread –

Interior

2004 Leon Cupra seats. This suits the car better as they maintain the 4x4 side airbags wiring. You don’t get side airbags on the VRS. This gives you an extra NCAP star over the octavia vrs

vRS Leather 3 spoke steering wheel

The car has all the standard 4x4 goodies as it’s based on the Elegance specification:

Climate Control (nice and cold) re-gassed last year

4 x Electric Windows / Remote locking.

Electric Tilt Slide sunroof ( very rare on a vRS)

Golf Mk4 sunglasses holders (useful mod for his n her glasses) – not fitted and handles still in place but happy to fit if wanted

OE skoda interior rubber boot mat

OE skoda metal dog guard (also for safe storage)

OE genuine floor mats front and back < >VRS interior trim on facia / gear surround

Car has completed 122k which will increase as still using this month, not only is a fantastic family car but very practical and tows very well. s. The car ran stock 150bhp for the 1st 112k with full dealer service history. Engine pulls strong with no faults or issues at all. There are a few minor things to point out that I have not got round to finishing yet and now due to selling am not going to bother tbh. Rear tailgate has the common start of some small rust patches (highlighted in picture), keys need synchronizing to allow button lock / unlock (kar locks by using drivers or boot barrel lock), few very small faint scratches and minor stone chips out of bumper it is an 11 year old car still and overall in very very good condition.

. Those in the know will confirm this car is built on the mk4 R32 platform and shares the same Quattro setup and all the know upgrades to the chassis have been completed with subframe strengthening and other supporting mods. Turbo had no play or cracks etc when the engine was out

To have purchased all the items new on the car and fit you are looking at a very large number in deed (approx £12k has been spent on the modifications fitted to this car from the last few years with paper work to support)

I am happy to answer any questions and the car really has wanted for nothing since my ownership and spent far more on it than the asking price, let alone the labour costs it would be to pay someone to fit these parts. Never let me down and been effectively audi parts I am sure will do another 100k miles with correct servicing. Skoda de spec'd this car to not compete with the higher audi items on sale and I have effectively turned it into a well spec's audi S3 estate

- non smoking, in fact no signs of anyone smoking in the car from the ashtray

- No oil leaks, boost leaks, fuel leaks - can provide more pictures on request

$T2eC16dHJF8E9nnC8HljBQIQ67Fb9Q%7E%7E60_12.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Has it got the upgraded haldex unit?

If it helps the sale Clive the new owner can have my old fully resprayed and rust treated rear boot. Only problem is its black not silver :giggle: It was a common problem on the mk1 octy estate but is easily sorted.

These cars are fantastic and this one has been modded well. When I had my 4x4 it was great in all weathers but as soon as it was wet or snow it was in a different class.

If your interested in a car like this you need to go and see/drive it then you will be 100% sold on it.

GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...

this car will be returned to standard ( might leave coilovers on ) but the rest will be back to oem

the car will have a standard map put back

the car runs like a dream now and i have basically given it a complete once over and all is 100% willing to sell with warrant aswell

so standard car with coilovers and 2 x sets of wheels

i will leave the uprated 312 brakes on aswell

comes with load cover and dog guard

i can also fit a full vrs leather interior if the new owners want that ??

still has polybushed front arms and a few other mods that will stay with the car not worth me taking off

can be remapped for an extra charge

£2200