Cabin Fan and Parking sensors Dead.....

MarkyTDI

The Folks have a 1.4 TDI Roomster 3, it a 2008 with about 28k miles I think....

Last two weeks the parking sensors just packed up, going intoreverse just makes one long beep before the graphic on the screen dissapears. They noticed today that the fan is dead too. It is due a service at the moment and will be visiting the stealer next week but I was wondering if there are any common failings with these bits?

Cheers,

Mark.

Marky, only time I have had a similar problem with the sensors is when they were dirty/wet. A quick wipe over solved the problem. So far, touch wood, not a problem with the fan. I know it always a risk with sdealers, that said, if they are any good they will be able to diagnose the problem/s.

Best of luck

I had the same problem with my parking sensors. Giving a long beep and then nothing. It lasted for a couple of months, then they started working normally again. Skoda could not diagnose any fault. Mysterious. Have more recently been distracted from parking sensor issues by power windows failing to work, But that's another story..........