Danny p's transforming vrs

danny p

Nice one i have that one fitted on my other car but it looks different on yours but prob cos your car is black.

Ive got a siver vrs so thinkin to go with the lighter tint this time. :-)

I'm sure there is someone on the project section who has the dark tint on a silver Octy as an example!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got hold of a heat shield for my induction, also got a good deal on some new seats!! "Because race car"

ta8eqady.jpg

4azevevy.jpg

a5uta9e9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You could get some vehicle specific sub frames which will make it simpler to fit :)

I'm going to strip it tomoz and see what's involved, May just be a case of going crazy with the welder!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a really gud time at Castle combe yesterday, it was nice to not have to stress about wrecking my car on track and to actually enjoy the event! Anyway back to work - carpets removed, weld-in harness plates (not sure if these will be needed yet) and willian harnesses on the way!!

4aqugeme.jpg

yga7y5ys.jpg

7y8y2e8e.jpg

y9agu7yn.jpg

zu6eby8a.jpg

enebapeg.jpg

abu5ymuj.jpg

eta2uge6.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my new fitting plates made for my bucket seats, I mean how long can it take to make personalised plates with my name cut into them! :)

humejedy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whats that rear bumper lip you have got? Looks awesome, i want one immediately!!!

Thanks pal, I won't lie it wasn't the easiest thing to fit and paint but always nice when someone notices it. It's a original skoda part, there was a guy who had a few on here for sale, he might have a few left if you can find him!

I do laser cutting and always thinking of bits I can do for car lol

I fancy a role cage next if your in the mood to make something adventurous? [emoji16]