2009 Fabia Sport For Sale - vRS Alloys, Low Insurance

J93

My 2009 Fabia Sport is sadly up for sale as I will be starting university in a couple of weeks and am unable to keep it.

The car is in amazing condition and runs superbly, spec includes:

vRS Gigaro 17" Alloys (1 month old with brand new tyres - immaculate condition)

Contrast Roof

Front Sports Bumper & Fogs

Rear Spoiler And Sport Bumper With Oval Exhaust

Height Adjustable Sports Seats

AUX Input For iPod, MP3 etc

Air Con

I have listed the car as an auction on eBay as it has to go this week, have left it a little late to link on here and hope I am allowed to do so.

The Listing Is Here: http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1063wt_1393

I appreciate that it isn't ideal bidding on a car that you probably haven't viewed (unless you have already done so after arranging through eBay) but I can honestly say you will not be disappointed with the car, especially at the price it is currently at!!!

I viewed countless similar Fabias before buying this and spent over my budget to get this as it was by far the nicest example I saw.

I insured the car when I was 17 on my own policy, fully comprehensive, for £1200 which as people of this age would agree, is pretty cheap!!!

There is a phone number in the listing if anyone wishes to ask anything about the car, but it is a stunning little car and I will be devastated to see it go.

I've looked at a few options but I'm off to London so with congestion charges and parking rates it just isn't feasible, especially when you can get everywhere on the tube.

I also need the money to pay for my accomodation for this year.

It is such a shame though as I love the car, if there was any way I could afford to keep it I would without a doubt

Don't do it! I'm at uni in London and ever since being out of halls I have had my car there. There is never any need to drive in the congestion zone during peak hours - and street parking is relatively straightforward and cheap! Just watch your insurance...

Don't say that now!!!!

I think it's got to go, I need the money and can't see me using it.

I'm in halls this year so won't bother with it and I don't know where I'll be next year, but the year after that I will hopefully be spending in Canada so won't be able to take it with me obviously.

As much as I'd love to keep it, I just can't justify it. It took a fair bit of deliberating to even consider selling it in the first place but it's got to go :(

• 2 weeks later...