Garage parts clearout! Octy and Fabia parts + other VAG

Hofmiester

Time to clear out a load of stuff I've been hoarding to make room for new stuff ;)

I may get some pics sorted at the weekend but I have accurately described everything and most things don't need a picture.

Postage costs or collection will be worked out with buyers as I know some people are in ireland etc

MK1 Octavia - MK4 Golf 5Dr GTI (Black) Carpet which is a straight swap into a MK1 Octy and a great mod for the VRS with White carpets. Mint condition, clean and looks like it could have some from a car with 10k miles (no obvious wear, or any fag burns etc), I bought this 2 years ago from a car with only 52,000. It was going to go in my MK1 but I never got around to it.

£50 (Estimate the postage as £10) REDUCED

MK1 Octavia - Full windscreen wiper motor + assembly, working when tested. Bought for my MK1 but turned out the fault on my car was with wiring.

£15 (Estimate £8 delivery)

MK1 Octavia - Passenger side front arch liner, used but not cracked.

£15 (£7 postage)

MK1 Fabia - EBC "Green stuff" pads, these are for the 288mm disks on the VRS, 2.0 and 1.9 PDs. They are the earlier Lucas fitment type and not for the ATE calipers. Brand new, in the box and never opened. Cost £60 new.

£35 (Estimate postage at £5) SOLD

MK1 Fabia - Full VRS suspension, 4 shocks and 4 springs in good condition. Bought from another Brisky owner who changed to Weitec Coilys last year. These are from a car with 50K and are in very good order (were going on my 2.0 Elegance) ideal for someone wanting to go back to standard or lightly modify a non vrs Fabia without having insurance woes.

£45 (Estimate £10 delivery) SOLD

VW Passat B5.5 - Passenger side wing mirror casing in light Blue

£5 (Delivery £5)

VW Passat B5.5 - Passenger side wing mirror glass (heated) and Genunine VAG part

£5 (Delivery £2)

Audi A3 (3dr) MK1 - Full set of Door cards in Onyx (charcoal black/grey) colour

£20 each for fronts and £10 each for rear (£50 the lot)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi would you be able to do the passat casing and heated glass for £12 shipped. I'm taking a risk as it's for my MK1 fabia.

I can pay via paypal gift.

Thanks Jayesh

Edited by jayesh0507