High Level Brake Light - Estate Bulb Out

Any of you having problem to get the light out, it is stuck. They may have used glue to get it to stuck. Or could it be my tail spoiler (combi) that is preventing me from being able to get it off.

I followed the  instructions above.

16 hours ago, Smeds84 said:

Any of you having problem to get the light out, it is stuck. They may have used glue to get it to stuck. Or could it be my tail spoiler (combi) that is preventing me from being able to get it off.

I followed the  instructions above.

I changed mine on my estate a few days ago once the three nuts are removed there is a pinch tab that needs squeezing so the light will pop out , i fitted a brand new genuine brake light from TPS  and the two outside leds didnt work so ive got to take it back and change it again .

• 3 years later...

Old topic but I came looking as mines had some leds out for 3 years now, 
MOT and legalities from what I was told,
in the 1st year there was a couple not working and it was a pass with advisory only.

next MOT as it was now less than 50% working it was a fail. however if I pull the power from it so it doesn't work at all it is a pass as it is not a legal requirement to have a centre high brake light.
SO essentially if less than 50% either replace or pull the power (can't remember if I pulled the power or it was an single fuse as it was almost 2 years ago now)
Hope it helps someone with the MOT legal points.