RTech remap very happy stage 1

Hi had my octy 4x4 remapped last friday stage 1 very impressed. Went to Rtech in Hinckley service was excellent and power output and good torque figures car. 202 BHP with 245 lbft :) Making car more fun in the wet.

They could have put a launch control but I didnt cause I know I would end up using to much :) I had SAI mapped out as that is removed.

Didnt realise that 4x4 was a K03s turbo :)

The torque is great, I have looked at lowering it but as is my work/everyday car wouldnt want to lower it by much thinking r32 springs etc already have r32 anti roll bars fitted which made massive difference.

I have a set of R32 springs and shocks if your interested? I bought them to fit on mine but went with B6's instead as I needed to keep the full height due to being a 30K PA daily on some of the worst roads around.

I am hoping to get the ARB's done this year as well so on the lookout for some really cheap r32 ones :D how much of a difference did they make and what other mods do you have? I have a shed full of bits ready to go on, Cupra subframe with lower brace and cast arms, TT intercoolers(I want to keep the stock look), TT strut brace, Silicone TIP, Braided Hoses etc but time is always against me :(

Arb made significant difference especially around round abouts :-) didn't think of the b6's what are they like? Only mods arb and remap, though have removed sai and looking to remove the n249 etc making engine bay neater :)

Good quality but bit moe expensive than cheap coil overs or r32 bits off eBay etc. I bought the r32 bits as I was going to lower it a little but I have some places that I go that would test a land rover so I had to stick to full height. The r32 stuff is sat in shed waiting to be advertised along with loads of other stuff.