Wheel nut covers

Breckie

I know that this is a pretty silly & pointless question...........BUT..........I'll ask anyway. :p

Between fitting the summer & winter tyres I've managed to lose (misplace :swear: ) the wheel nut covers. I'd really like to get another set. Anyone know if they're available even from the dealers?

By the way after cleaning the summer wheels I note that they were made in Turkey. :wonder:

How did you come to lose 20 nut covers??.......Sorry but that must remain classified. :blush:

Good old ebay £2.50 per wheel set delivered from an Audi dealer; cheaper than Skoda for once........Great..........thanks Plumber. :clap: :thumbup:

I know this has probably been covered before, but can TP or someone else suitably knowledgable possibly supply a link to the plastic centre hub caps/wheel nut covers that can be used with the steel wheels on Yetis fitted with winter rubber. I have looked on e-bay, but come away fairly confused as to what might fit my steel wheels when I switch over to winter tyres in the next couple of weeks

Many thanks

Pete

Thanks Expatman, but the link does not seem to work.

Regards

Pete

Sorry Pete - works for me! In that case go to Superskoda.com and follow the links - Yeti, Wheels etc. I would try Rainworth Skoda, however, they were cheaper than Superskoda when I bought the steel wheels and trims as a package.

Caddy wheel centre caps can now be bought from skodaparts.com. Significantly cheaper than a full 16" wheel trim. Mine were cheaper still at £12 for a set of four on eBay, but they don't seem to come up that often.

The O/P wants the nut covers -but I'm sure steel wheel users will be pleased to know this.

Apologies for any hijacking, but I thought my question was pretty closely related to the title of the thread. I have ordered the centre caps from skoda parts (thanks ejstubbs). I think the O/P has found a source of the indiividual nut covers, so hopefully everyone is happy !

Thanks

Pete