Off roading.....

James I

After having a great day out in the Elan Valley with Fabiaists and Fellow Yeti'ists a few weeks ago now, I would like to ask you all where would be another good location to take the Yeti for a bit of mud plugging or wading (not too high over the sills) for another meet before Christmas if possible.

I know this should be in meets but there isn't a category for general meets just regional meets.

So any ideas?

You choose a rough area and I will see what I can find through my RoW contacts.

However, it is generally recommended in the "off-roading" world not to publish exact details of routes on an open forum, because you never know what other idiots might find them. In the past this has been a problem which we do not want to continue.

If anyone wants any advice on routes and their legality I am more than willing to check my records and contacts, but I would request that these are done by PM.

Graham, just name the car park in a near to location and we will go again, I understand the Yeti's limits so it won't be winching and snorkelling!

Just a half decent drive, the odd ford or the extreme steep bit with a bit of mud to take the shine off the paint, you know the idea suitable for all Yeti'ists