450 miles and INSP warning on

GlenM

Well to be honest I think that's what mine does but I'll check when I next start up. There are so many lights at start up anyway a bit confusing to spot what's, what, they all go out though the last on being the airbag one.

Mick

Edited by MickA

Although you called Skoda Assist, what you got was the generic RAC man turn up. Perhaps because they fully equipped vans were either busy or to far away. Normally you get a fully trained VAG mechanic with access to a full fault code reader and a supply of common failed parts in the van. These mechanics are usually ex. VAG trained Master Techs.

When my dad had issues with the DPF sensor on his Fabia, the ex Audi mechanic read the codes, replaced and adapted the sensor, all on my dads driveway. The same mechanic has since done some private work on my Audi without any issue.

INSP usually means its due an inspection service, if this is on now then I suspect something was missed at PDI, I would not expect to see it until at least 9K miles.