Electric Heated Seats upgrade

Hi!I have a 53 reg Superb 1.9 tdi,and i just bought cream leather heated memory seats for the car,but no wires!Can anyone help me where to find a diagram for the seat wiring,or anyone knows someone who sells wiring loom for them!Thanks for your help!

For people to help you you will need to state the spec of the car . If it is no wires around the car seat base then it is likely not to be pre wired as that is expensive to do.

Sorry!i have not taken the seats out yet,but i have the fabric seats in it now!In know the memory function is linked to mirrors stearing wheel etc,i am not worried about it to much,i just like the adjustable things to be working!I hope with a + and earth i will be able to make it work,just i hoped someone may have done it before,and can help me!Thanks

I haven't done it (car already has the toys) but I did come across this company who sell a loom for the Passat 3B (ie the one Superb is based on) which is likely of help to you:

http://www.kufatec.de/shop/en/Volkswagen/Passat-3BG/Seat-Heating-w/Seat-Adjustment-Harness-VW-Passat-3BG

Probably best to contact Kufatec and see if they can help.

• Like 1

"3B" and "3BG" passats, I don't know the difference.

3B = B5 - '97 to 2001

3BG = B5.5 - 2001 onwards until the B6 arrived in 2005

Gaz