SEAT Leon Cupra interior into Mk1-any tips on elecs?

think he means he wants the l&k door cards...for the leather centres

I do indeed, need a hell of a lot of luck finding some though.

I`ll swap the runner wheels over tomorrow, does seem like the movement is coming from the front of my seats though?

is the front of the seat tight, ie either the nut, or the bolts (depending on which setup the seat seats use)?

yes l&k ones are quite rare i think, think the guy i bought my cards off, paid over 300 to have them retrimmed, after taking the inserts out, and grafting them into mine, i can see why!

They're well worth it if you do find them. Nice black 'marble' inlays! Luka- I miss my Recaros hugely! Best car seats I ever had and looked the nuts. L&K seats we're genuinely uncomfortable for me.

Regarding the seat movement- did you mention having trouble bolting them in..? Take it they're nice and tight now..!

• 3 years later...

MOrning Campers- hate to revive and old thread but was for the loom for seat movement was it simply plug and play or did you need to add in any fuses and earths? Just going to pop in a Leon Electric leather interior in my mk1 4x4 turbo and want to know what I'm up against before I started throwing toys out of the pram when I fit them