All welcome to Portsdown Hill..Southampton Area meet 5/6/05

20VLIL

Hi folks...I've noticed some of my buds from Club SE have posted their regional meets on here and have been made welcome by the Briskoda team so hope I am OK doing the same!!!!

I am an avid Skoda fan myself and have just purchased a gorgeous red vRS Octavia though previously owned a Leon Cupra.

Anyway anyone from the Southern Coast area is more than welcome t ocome to my regional meet at the Churchillian Pub on Portsdown Hill Portsmouth, Sun June 5th at 12pm....We will be going to the local Bowlplex for a couple of games of bowling followed by a cruise to Southsea seafront for a photoshoot..

This is a very sucsessful meet and around 12 people attend so far....I'm the only Skud owner!!! so have been summonsed to the lonely corner....

Many thanks for your time and your support....Paul:)

Southampton Area Local meets Host for Club SEAT Enthusiasts

• 2 weeks later...

chris - good man - see you there. 12noon start, probably until early evening if last time is anything to go by.....

We eat, bowl, chat and generally have a laugh - lots of cameras for proof too!

Ahhhhhhhhhh Portsdown Hill

Fond memories of Mick's Monster Burger's from his van at the "Viewy" :D

Nice day out on the South Coast for anyone going have a good one

Mick's burger van is there as usual (drove past today). Would come along but my Octy is away at present having a bit of work done. If you hold regular meetings up there, will keep an eye out and definately be along for one. (Living in Gosport so no distance at all!)

Look out for the red furby vrs..will pop along as the meeting site is only 3 miles away from where i live.

Thats excellent...see you there Chris.....its gonna be good not being the only Skud in the village!!!!

Looks like we could be up to around 15 for the meet - so we could have a BIG'UN on our hands!!!

12 definates, 2 more than likely, and 1 iffy..... going well!

from billybskoda, may try and turn up, black octavia rs, 210 bhp, but 240 ft torque, no lag, red tow arrows, wrc coded "dangermouse". She may be in for a pipercross vis fitment tho!

If so, meet at churchillian for around 12noon, look for a group of skoda's....

Hopefully I will be there myself to grab some spaces - looks like we got 13-15 peeps turning up!

A big thankyou from me to Chris and Billy for turning up to my meet today it was much appreciated, thanks for your support...nice to talk to you, hopefully see you at another...will let you know when...Paul;)

Hi guys, great meet, sorry I couldnt stay longer, but the masses of free food tempted me at home! Will be out again, commitments allowing. I know in the past, clubs like the Scooby owners have done places like Longleat, etc. just a thought...