Have Your Say!

CortinaGT

I received an Ipsos Loyalty 8 page vehicle quality survey form today. The survey is being carried out on behalf of Skoda. It can also be completed on line.

Anyone else had one yet?

Edited by CortinaGT

There are about 40 questions and these are split into sections - it even asks about punctures!

It covers driving dynamics etc etc. for instance there are 15 x 1-10 ratings for the seats alone plus asking for explanations.

It reminds me somewhat of a school exam paper! :-(

Edited by CortinaGT

sounds like they have had a few negative comments and want to know what they got wrong

apart from the seats were the other sections?

Ah I wouldn't draw that conclusion. I think the people on here are fairly analytical of their cars, and there have been very few serious moans or actual faults reported to date. Those that were have been dealt with to satisfaction I think. I would assume it is just good market research to confirm, or otherwise, if their design and manufacture has achieved their goals, and how possibly they might improve in the future, or what , if any modifications to manufacture of the current car might be welcomed.

Analysing the form I would say its all about what the customers think of their vehicles.

The first three A4 pages are dedicated to "Whats Gone Wrong" . If you have had problems you can describe them here in extensive detail. The next section (another three pages) is "What you Like or Don't Like About your vehicle" and is split into sections like "Space & Storage", Use and Operation" etc. Every conceivable item is listed in great detail (even map updates!). The last page covers items such as "Likes About Your Vehicle", "Suggestions for Improvements", "Tyre Punctures", "Fuel Consumption".

It is the most comprehensive survey I have ever seen! As an example there is even - "Possibility of resting arms comfortably whilst driving" Rate 1 -10 In the Seat Section.

This is the survey company link:

http://www.ipsos.com/loyalty/about-ipsos-loyalty/about-ipsos-loyalty

I think they are most famous for their Ipsos-Mori political polls.

Lets not be cynical about this survey - every complaint, moan, or I would like etc is in the survey! :whew::happy:

This is the text of the on-line invitation letter:

"Thank you for your participation.

We are conducting this survey on behalf of a group of car manufacturers to gather feedback on a selection of vehicles. You are best suited to provide important and valuable information about your vehicle quality to enable the designers and engineers to identify and make quality improvements.

Ipsos Loyalty has been commissioned to conduct this Vehicle Quality Survey across a number of European countries.

Your answers will be treated with complete confidentiality and protected under data protection legislation. We also guarantee that your information will not be used for sales or marketing purposes.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind assistance! "