Kenwood DNX520VBT Head Unit **PROV SOLD**

aidy.t

Sadly i am having to put up for sale my Kenwood DNX520VBT head unit which i bought off the group buy less than a month ago.

I bought this for my wife which i had proffesionally fitted into her VW Touran, sadly she finds it too complicated to use and wants her single din VW unit back!! Ive tried to convince her but she is not having it!

I think this is a great piece of kit and does everything you want from a head unit, looks classy too!

It is virtually brand new and hardly been used, i think it has been turned off more than it has on. Comes complete with everything you need to fit it and as a bonus comes with the optional ipod lead.

I paid £435 for the unit less than a month ago and had to travel to Huddersfield to pick it up. Plus the fitting and now removal of the unit i am loosing a fair bit. :sweat:

I still have the original receipt of sale which i will supply so you still get the warranty.

I am asking £400 for the unit posted which i feel is a very fair price for a virtually new head unit.

Payment by paypal as a gift or you pay the charges please.

I will post some pictures up over the weekend of the unit in the vehicle.

N.B The unit is getting proffesionally removed on Wednesday 21/11 so can pack up in original box and post after then.

Would this fit in place of the Columbus in my octavia do you know? And do the buttons change colour? Thanks

Hi, I dont know about changing your columbus but it is double din and you may need facia adaptors? Maybe someone on here can clarify? but the buttons do change colour. You can also change the logo on the screen. At the moment it is VW but you can somehow change it to Skoda. A few people have already done it on the thread of the group buy. There is a bit about changing there.

• Like 1

Would this fit in place of the Columbus in my octavia do you know? And do the buttons change colour? Thanks

Yes, and yes - there are a range of button colours that can be selected.

Will it fit in a MK1 Fabia? Is it perfectly square or that wierd rns510 shape, I.e rounded and wider at the top?

Yes it is the weird rns510 shape rounder and wider at the top.

Thanks

i have pm'd you??? my only gripe is that i have the columbus and it shows up on my maxidot whereas this one doesnt ie satnav am i correct?

Yes this won't show on your maxidot. Not sure if it can be adapted with any different leads as this Unit was an option through skoda as well as vw?

does anyone know if this will fit in my pre FL Octy with Stream unit currently fitted?

Yes it will, no problem. I've seen a pre-FL fitted with this unit.

And this unit isn't compatible with the Fabia Mk1 as far as I'm aware, although Kenwood would confirm that for you. Chiefly because the unit operates via the CAN system, which the Fabia Mk1 doesn't use.