Back after 5 yrs

octavia55

Hello everyone, Just ordered an Octavia SE+ 1.6 TDI. wanted cappuccino beige but there are only 3 Silver and 1 black manual cars left, so went for silver. Got a great deal due to the run out for the new octavia in January. Very impressed on the test drive, from dealers up the motorway and back showed 70mpg.

I am not new to Skodas having had 3 estelles, several Favorits, Felicias, fabias and Octavias, ending up with a Elagance DSG diesel. I strayed from Skodas and went to a C class Mercedes, Honda CRV and several Freelanders. I am really looking forward to not giving the chancellor so much of my hard earned money with £30 road tax and 60mpg whilst not feeling short changed in the driving department.

Have to say my last octavia was a PD engine, surprised how much quieter and smoother the new CR engine is, I never considered the old one rough. I am sure there will be lots of questions and will be looking for answers on the forum.

If its not to early

Seasons greeting to everyone.