Just got my new 2nd 'toy car' ;-)

I know she ain't a skoda but though I would share anyway..

Just got myself a series McRae impreza turbo. Number 40 of 200 originally made. Only 40ish still remaining of which only 22 are on the road.

Has had a small fortune spend on the engine, hybrid td05 roller bearing turbo, 300lph pump, 500cc jnjectors, 3" decat etc etc.... Needs tidying but i got her at a steal of a price ;)post-96595-13537934446107_thumb.jpgutybyryq.jpgpost-96595-13537934752003_thumb.jpg

They sell for feck all these days Luca

i remember you telling me what yours did to fuel..thats what put me off...otherwise awesome cars...mk1 all the way!

These also sell cheap

As said I had an original 555 and sold for feck all and was mint and it had full engine rebuild and was an import so had the proper power ;-)

Been on and around scooby forums for years and see the values hence why there always broken

You paid IMO the right money

Lovely car just fueling them is a pain

I'm an Engineer at Prodrive and they sometimes sell off surplus scooby parts, so if anything pops up for this model I'll try to remember you.

We have an absolutely immaculate P1 in the Heritage room here! You could spend all day drooling over the detail.