Wet Seatbelts?

Juniorpiglet

Has anyone else had wet/damp issues with Seatbelts in their Citigo?

After heavy rain I have noticed that the drivers side seatbelt is very wet when I put it on. It looks like it gets wet when it is 'rolled up' prior to being fastened!

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

My model is the 60BHP Elegance Greentech with sunroof.

Thanks for the replies, I had a feeling it would be the sunroof!

It is going back to the dealers tomorrow for 'investigation'!

Does anybody know what my rights are if the dealer fails to sort the issue satisfactorily? My Citigo was bought back in August.

Any advice would be great.

Update for Dave

Car was with dealer for 3 days in total for 'investigation' work. They claim that one of the drains for the sunroof wasn't connected up properly and as such when it rained, some water ran off onto the seatbelt.

It rained here pretty much all evening last night, but seatbelt appears to be dry, for now!

Will let you know if it stays dry.

• 1 month later...

This is the trouble when a manufacturer launches a new model. Operators at the manufacturing facilities have to learn new processes, may get distracted by big bosses floating around the place, due to the new processes be falling behind on their job. And because its new the fault may not have been picked up at the inspection areas.

It may even have been a Monday morning, or Friday car.....

Not much consolation with wet seat belts, but at least the main agent has been able to fix the issue.