GT Radial Champiro UHP1 Tyres

leekeene

had these fitted to my car (4 of them) about 2 months ago. wasnt expecting much as i was on a budget so paid £70 a corner fitted.

back ground is they are an Australian Company and in the extreme heats they have been performing VERY well over there. it appears they also perform verywell in the **** conditions we have over here. decided i would give them a shot (was planning on selling the car at the time)

done a few hundred on them now. and they are far better than the Pirelli PZERO NERO HERO ROSSO or what ever abbreviation they come in now. In the WET well spin in 2nd from a 300bhp car but 3rd the pirelli use to slip like mad but these have minimal slip in 3rd.

not had a chance to REALLY press on with them in the WET as living in City centre its hard to get aver 10 mph let alone over 30.

in the icy conditions here aswell they have done well.

not had a chance to use is SUN yet as let face it we havent had any since Late September.

lee

The GT Radial brand is now positioned within the top 10 largest tyre manufacturers in the world, in terms of volume and revenue.

World class products from Asia’s largest integrated tyre manufacturer.

Have Champiro VP1's fitted to the front of mine, but too early to comment.

The GT Radial brand is now positioned within the top 10 largest tyre manufacturers in the world, in terms of volume and revenue.

According to data I have they are in position No. 14 for 2012...

Edited by G.P