There has to be an easier way

Just thought I would replace the shocking main beam on my Monte with some of the Philips X-treme Vision bulbs and what a difference but what an absolute pain in the ar5e. Managed to remove and replace the pasenger side one in 2 minutes and then spent 30 minutes trying to replace the drivers side. Could get my gibbon hands into the space (could I ar5e) after 30 minutes of swearing and calling my car various choice names I figured out how to do it, my 7 year old :wall: , Why do skoda make it hard to replace the drivers side bulb? in my frustration I even contemplated removing the light (again not an easy thing to do).

Anyway rant over and normal service and harmony has resumed

Both straight forward on the 1.2TSI. Although the lining up the bayonet fitting takes some faffing about, as despite having two lugs there's only one position it will go in :smirk:

Went for nightbreaker + myself and used the bulbs that had been in the Elegance, which I refitted with one original Osram and a new replacement Ring bulb (used the other Osram on my lads old car), which lasted all of one day; failed on the drive to work prior to going on to trade her in (sourced from fleebay; counterfeit I :wonder: )

TP

I've got the 1.6 and there isn't enough room to get around the housing to twist (i'll have some bruises on my hands that will take some explaining!) I kinda wished I just took it to Halfrauds but it's just not 'manly' to do that.