a bargain?

killy

Looks like it has gone, but IIRC it was a 170 TDi SE Plus in Muscovado. I didn't think the Irish used the S/SE/SE Plus/Elegance trim descriptions?

Not a UK SE plus as it had the wrong seat trim and no Amundsen satnav. Not a full expert but I think the wheels were Annapurnas too....normally an extra on UK Elegance models

Motorpoint usually sell Irish spec cars but still a cracking bargain for someone (now sold I see). Why bother about it not being exactly UK spec anyway with a £5k+ saving and immediate delivery - you could even afford to take a hit at trade in time with that initial saving (which you should expect as the trade will know it is Irish spec). I very much doubt it has been sitting in a field in Cyprus though!

Motorpoint usually sell Irish spec cars but still a cracking bargain for someone (now sold I see). Why bother about it not being exactly UK spec anyway with a £5k+ saving and immediate delivery - you could even afford to take a hit at trade in time with that initial saving (which you should expect as the trade will know it is Irish spec). I very much doubt it has been sitting in a field in Cyprus though!

And I think many on here would even say that the upholstery on that one was preferable to the Krystal upholstery on the UK SE +

I bought a Focus Ghia TDCI about 11 years ago from Motorpoint for a very substantial discount.

Used as a long distance commuter for a couple of years and then part exchanged no problems at all.

I believe all the Ghias were made in Fords Belgian plant,so they were all "Imports" as far as I was concerned.

Quick edit: I did check that it was built to full UK specs though.

Also someone I used to work with bought a non UK spec Focus from them. Not sure what exactly was different but several companies wanted 20% more to insure it. Guess they've cottoned to a new way of getting more money out of customers. It's not like it's a rare, foreign car it's a diesel Focus!