Combi Sport-> combi rs +pics!

tresam74

Hi all i hope you will can help me of making my combi sport more beautiful.

Like i said in my introduce i've got a combi sport 1,9 tdi and i want to put some rs parts on it, i already painted the front grill in black, install mudflaps and install front rs badge (shame on me i know!) ans the rear is on the way to home from superskoda :)

So i've got some questions about the rs:

-Can i install the rear bumper diffusor of the RS on my bumper? or it's not possible cause the rear bumper is not the same on pre facelift and facelift?i donk know. (i want to keep my bumper and install diffusor on it)

-does the roof spoiler is hard to remove, i would like to install the Rs one:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA-II/Fabia-II-Combi-07-11-original-OEM-RS-roof-spoiler-Skoda-Autoas

-I am thinking about lower it cause it's really look like a 4x4, do you know wich suspensions i can install?

I didn't find answer in the forum cause it's not a rs and it's a combi.Can i just install springs or it's ****ty?

-Can i put Rs wheels (gigaro) on mine?

-do you know where to buy the front spoiler of the Design kit?

Maybe you already saw the beautiful fabia of 32KOFDATA, so i want to mod mine a little like his fabia!

Thanks all! (and sorry for my english!)

post-97995-0-46260600-1355224497_thumb.jpg

post-97995-0-59876500-1355224503_thumb.jpg

Hi tresam - welcome to the forum!

I have a Fabia vRS Estate and many bits are interchangeable.

Wheels - straight fit. As long as you get 205/40/17 tyres.

Spoiler - straight fit. Undo bolts and I think its also held on by a bonding agent?

Front spoiler should fit, although you can get some to fit your model to make it look more sporty.

You can fit springs to exisiting shocks no problem, I would do this or if they need changing and springs and shock set. Or coilovers for more lows and adjustments.

Hi thanks for answering! the spoiler on the back top i dont know how to install it, i just saw that there are no srews on mine, like if all the boot and my spoiler are in one piece (and in metal)? i don't understand that! Do you know how to remove the rear light on it?

And for the rear bumper diffusor?

Thanks!

PS: i just de-badged my fabia:

post-97995-0-32023100-1355252254_thumb.jpg

Hi welcome to this forum.

You will need the front spolier off the fabia sport pre face lift.

The rear spolier will fit as it's the same shape.

Front spoiler should fit, although you can get some to fit your model to make it look more sporty.

The front spolier from the vrs or monte carlo does not fit the pre face lift fabia as the bumper is different shape.

Just saw how the spoiler on superskoda is fixed, with double tape.I wrote them an email cause one is at 159 and the other at 109 and the 2 descriptions are the same.Gonna bye one soon!

It's already paint in black magic pearl, do you know if it's my fabia color? think yes but nor sure.

In the same time, i'm looking for a diffuser, if someone sell one.

Hi all, i just received my wing bough on superskoda.

In the descreption it was black magic painted, and surprise it's yellow!

It was a clearance sale at 109 instead of 169.

I contacted them and they said it was the 169 one which is painted in black.

The description was a lie and they don't want to proceed to a change...

I email them that i have 7 days for return it,wait and see.

At worst i have to make it paint but i think it's expensive, more than 100€.

I'm desapointed of them, they were really not cool in their emails, almost odious.

The last time i buy there.

Next to the first episode.

Yes i know milotec too, so if i wanted to return my wing i had to pay the shipping for the return and another time for the new wing.

I decided to make it paint at the garage, it will be less expensive.

Superskoda are thiefs...

To continue with the bad luck i had a small accident with my fabia today, icy road and to be late= accident.

Fortunetely only minor scratches and it removed my grill.

I'm hurry to see my wing finished.

Have a good day all.

Here was my old Combi on spme MK1 Octavia Spiders! :)

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

then I got myself some MK2 Fabia vRS alloys

IMG_2691.jpg

FABIA.jpg

Ref to SuperSkoda, I've bought a few things from them and they seemed to be ok on orders but my purchases were only small! :)

• 4 months later...

Hy all, i'm back after a long time and a lonnnng winter here in the french alps.

Since last time, i did some nice stuffs on my lovely fabia.

I plastidiped my wheels, painted red my caliber, fixed the rear wing (and i build something for sleep in the car but photos for that will arrive later!)

Here the photos!

post-97995-0-33338000-1367839564_thumb.jpg

post-97995-0-10012900-1367839629_thumb.jpg

post-97995-0-56408400-1367839635_thumb.jpg

I like the wheels mate, really nice! I always liked the idea of matt black paint :blush:

Are those mud flaps original Skoda ones or aftermarket thingies?

Got me interested in the "sleeping in the car" solution!

How did your car cope with winter in the mountains?

Hi Jabozuma: with good tires the fabia is great in snow, but the heat system with the tdi is very long to be hot.

The mud flaps are the original skoda ones.Cost something like 12€ and 9€ and it's very easy to install.

I will post photo tomorrow about the system i did for sleep in the car, i'm very proud of it!

I spend a lot of time to build it but it's awesome.

This weekend with my girlfriend we'll try it, at the lake of come in italia.

(Don't know why my last post my words were smaller)

So as you all know, the surface in the fabia combi is not flat, i decided to build something for that. It wasn't so hard to build, just some wood and screws.

For the second part which is just behind the front seats it was another story, a lot of work because i wanted it to be as small as possible when uninstalled.

With that i've got a 1.95m to sleep!

Here the photos, hope you will appreciate

89952859.jpg

25398347.jpg

28438487.jpg

48563296e.jpg

82834459.jpg

63522205.jpg

93224217.jpg

60869594.jpg

68185952.jpg

Edited by tresam74
  • Like 2

tresam74, that is absolutely ace man! you should patent it and sell it. Fantastic piece of work and looks like factory made, great job mate!

Totally agree - that is a great piece of work tresam74! Your Combi is now a mini camper. Your next mod should be a folding roof!