Tail lights and DRL's

As yours is a 12 plate they can only be activated by the dealer using VAS tool.

Ask them nicely, it only takes a few mins, under module J519 central electrics. Labled tail lights with DRLS.

mines been done

Thanks Xpower! Just need to sort out my door locking now! Third VRS and still dealers cant get it right when I've asked them to set it up!

Now having to double pull internal door handle to get out of car when I've removed keys.

Will get them to "try" and change them!

Thanks Xpower! Just need to sort out my door locking now! Third VRS and still dealers cant get it right when I've asked them to set it up!

Now having to double pull internal door handle to get out of car when I've removed keys.

Will get them to "try" and change them!

Do you not have maxidot? Te door unlocking settings are in there......

Two pulls of the handle AFTER the ignition key has been removed? Are you sure? If you have the anti-hijack activated, then you WILL need to pull the door handle twice to open the doors if you haven't already pulled the key out. The anti-hijack locks the doors as you drive off -- the first pull of the door handle simply unlocks the door, the second pull is to actually open it. This is perfectly normal. If the key is removed, then only one pull is needed to open the door

The only way of having the doors to open at the first pull of the handle before the ignition key is removed is to deactivate the anti-hijack (auto lock above 15kmh/auto unlock on key out). With no maxidot, it will have to be a VCDS job.

Mike

No its definately needing two pulls on the door handle to get out! Once round the back of the car the boot will not open until I press the unlock button on the remote which is in my hand! My 2010 vRs didn't work like that. Drive away, doors lock, stop take keys out, open drivers door - all doors open

Booked in at garage next week to get it sorted along with rear lights, led number plate bulbs and coming/leaving home fogs.